- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives, keeping critical engine components safe and preventing metal surfaces from making contact
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION no matter the weather with superior viscosity modifiers to ensure oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown even in the fiercest dr...Check price on
- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable serviceCheck price on
- Equipped with 98% multi-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities
- Has a cellulose media that traps particles 1/3 the width of human hair to help ensure a clean supply of oil to engine componentsCheck price on
- EFFICIENCY: Tough Guard provides 99% filtration efficiency and ideal protection for drivers who push their vehicles to the extreme.
- ENGINE PROTECTION: Synthetic fiber/cellulose blend increases dirt-trapping and dirt-holding capacity for higher levels of engine protection and longer filter life. Synthetic blend media provides 99% d...Check price on
- Easy At Home Bolt On Installation
- 2" Steel Tubing ads tough protection to your bumper and grille.Check price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Buick LeSabre vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2000 Buick LeSabre oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2000 Buick LeSabre as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2000 Buick LeSabre takes and check other oil related specifications.